Flum vapes are a popular type of disposable vape that are known for their convenience and affordability. However, like all disposable vapes, they eventually run out of battery. If you’re looking to extend the life of your Flum vape, you can recharge it using a USB cable and a standard USB wall charger.
- Find the charging port on your Flum vape. The Flum Float has a USB-C port, while the Flum Pebble has a micro-USB port.
- Connect a USB cable to the charging port on your Flum vape.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to a standard USB wall charger.
- The LED indicator on your Flum vape will turn on to indicate that it is charging.
- The charging time will vary depending on the battery level of your Flum vape. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours to fully charge the device.
- Once your Flum vape is fully charged, the LED indicator will turn off.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your Flum vape lasts for as long as possible.
Content Body : Flum Vape Charging Review